- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups cold Might Leaf Organic Mint Melange tea (sweetened with sugar)
- 1 cup bourbon optional
- Crushed ice
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 2-qt. pitcher. Press mint leaves against sides of pitcher with back of spoon to release flavors. Stir in tea. Optional add bourbon. Serve over crushed ice. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs, if desired.
- 2 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) bar cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup hot chocolate powder
- 1 (3.5 ounce) bar of melting chocolate of your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups cake or all-purpose flour
- powdered sugar for garnish
Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees. Sift dry ingredients together and set aside. Cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs one at a time, and beat just until combined. Add cream cheese just until combined. Do not over mix. On the top of a double boiler or a glass or metal bowl set atop a small pot of simmering water, melt chocolate. Add chocolate to mixture and stir to incorporate. Add milk and dry ingredients and mix until just blended. Stir in flavoring. Butter and sugar a bundt pan or two loaf pans. Fill pan with batter leaving about an inch of space or more at the top for rising. Cook for 1 1/2-2 hours until toothpick comes out clean.
Serve warm with a smear of cream cheese if desired. Recipe via My Invisible Crown.
Delicious sweet boozy jolt to shake up your day.
- 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 3 ounces tequila, divided
- 3 ounces coffee liqueur (recommended: Kalhua), divided
- Ground cinnamon, to dust
- 2 cups prepared coffee, divided
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, divided
- 2 cherries
Frost rims of 2 cups with sugar. Pass it through the fire, gilding the edge little by little. Add the tequila and the coffee liqueur to them tilting the cup a little towards the fire so that the liqueur begins to flame. Dust with cinnamon. Immediately add hot coffee and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Top with a cherry.
This recipe oozes with deliciousness all over thanks to the Food Network Magazine.
- Ice cream (coffee, chocolate or vanilla)
- Brewed coffee
- Optional: shaved dark chocolate and chopped hazelnuts
Place 2 small scoops of ice cream in a coffee cup, then pour in a shot of espresso or 3 tablespoons strong brewed coffee. Top with shaved dark chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.
Change the way you drink your iced coffee today. Why don’t you…
#1: Add some coffee ice cubes
#2: Or…make that chocolate instead
#3: Perhaps, mint ice cubes for a unique taste?
A good cup of iced coffee won’t be without good coffee. Check out our line of Lavazza coffees to create your next delicious sip.
This all natural smoothie is great for breakfast, as an after workout cool down, or simply a healthy treat. You can also add protein powder to any smoothie recipe below for a delicious meal replacement smoothie.
2 oz. orange juice
6 oz. Dr. Smoothie Strawberry Banana Concentrate
16 oz. cup of ice
Add the ingredients, in the order listed, above and blend. Pulse in 1/4 cup of strawberries for 2 seconds. Yields 16 oz. finished beverage.